June 28, 2009

ABC's

I was tagged to do this by Renae. I hope that it comes out interesting and maybe even have some surprises.


A -Age: 21

B - Bed size: King, but I think it's too big....next one will be a queen.

C – Chore I hate: All of them, but especially laundry just because it takes so long and we have to go to the laundromat to do it.

D - Dog's name: I wish we could have one, Lorraine loves dogs.

E - Essential start your day item: Shower, most often

F - Favorite color(s): blue and red

G - Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 5'8"

I - Instruments you play: Viola and violin and a bit of piano

J - Job title: Mom, Housekeeper, Cook, Wife, Mary Kay consultant, violin teacher, full-time student....

K - Kids: Lorraine Emily

L - Living arrangements: I live with my husband and sweet daughter in a rather small upstairs apartment (another reason I hate doing the laundry, carting it all down the stairs)

M - Mom's name: Kalyne Scott Utter

N - Nicknames: Boo-Boo, Shannanana

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None.

P - Pet Peeve: Morgan asking where things are before he really looks for them

Q - Quote from a movie: Moses supposes his toses are roses....etc

R - Right or left handed: Right, though in playing both violin and viola you must have lots of dexterity in your left fingers.

S - Siblings: 2 sisters and 1 brother

T - Time you wake up: Whenever Lorraine gets up

U - Underwear: Garments

V - Vegetable you dislike: Most of them....though I do try and eat some vegetables.

X - X-rays you've had: shoulder, head, foot, hand, dental, and probably others that I can't remember

Y - Yesterday's best moment: Seeing Jason and Renae and their two boys.

Z - Zoo favorite: Cats...lions, tigers, mountain lions, bobcats....etc


1 comment:

  1. Our superking size bed is still too small. We apparently do lots of rolling over in our sleep and always elbow each other in the face.
    Thanks for this post. I learned a lot about you. I don't care for too many veggies either. Take care sweetie.

    ReplyDelete