July 16, 2009

Trying Times.....But they won't last

It has been very hard for Morgan and I the last week to be very cheerful. We've been given ALMOST more than we can handle. However, we are dealing with everything the best we can. We are so grateful to good family and friends. Tonight I was so sad because of our situation and I couldn't stop crying, but I got myself together and called a friend to give both Morgan and I priesthood blessings. He stayed with us a while and talked before giving us each a blessing. It is so wonderful to see the priesthood power in action. We each were given peace of mind and that is all that we needed, or at least I needed. I might even be able to sleep tonight, I hope. I also got a call from my Sister-in-law. I am really glad she called, I really needed to talk. Last night, I called my sister and I am glad that I was able to talk to her too. I found that I need to talk about my problems to more than just Morgan sometimes because with each person that I talked to I found different perspectives. Am I making sense? Probably not, but oh well. I can only hope that life can only get better from this point on!

1 comment:

  1. Priesthood blessings are the best. God wants to help but has to be invited through blessings sometimes. You are great and good things are going to happen now. You might think, can they get any worse? Take care sweetie.

    ReplyDelete