June 25, 2009

Another Post...about my little girl this time

I've been busy on my blog the last couple days. I think it's just that I've got so much to share. Well Lorraine has not had the best week here in Virginia. She has not felt well due to cutting teeth and getting lots of bumps and bruises from falling on the hard cement floors and lots of concrete walkways. I am glad that I didn't bring the stroller because it would have been useless on this campus. There are stairs EVERYWHERE! So I've carried her a lot lately, but I've also let her climb the stairs too, which is where she has fallen most often. But yesterday while I was on the computer and Morgan was sleeping on the bed she tried to climb onto the bed and fell hard. We didn't think it was that bad of a fall until her face started to swell and bruise a half hour later. I feel bad that she got so hurt. So here is a picture of her poor face, and it actually looks much worse in person. Though she became a bit infamous with the event staff here, they ask about her every time they see us.




1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh! That looks awful! It looks like she's tough and sleeping it off though.

    ReplyDelete