June 5, 2009

Lazy Days....Finally

Well school's out for me for the summer! I was going to go to the semester in the month of June but finances didn't allow me to do so. But I am so glad that I didn't go back for another semester right away. I've got a lot time to play with Lorraine and to spend time with Morgan. During the Maymester, I just was so busy and I never got to see either of them. I am glad to be less busy for sure.

Lorraine has gotten her first haircut this week. Morgan went in to get his haircut and I decided that it was time for Lorraine to get her hair cut. It is much cuter! It curls naturally so much better now. Pictures are to come soon.

Morgan is still out of a job and it is rather disappointing. He has applied at some job everyday for the last couple of weeks, and yet he hasn't gotten any job interviews. I don't know what else he can do. Though he is in good spirits and hopes that the Lord will bless us soon.

All in all life is pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures! Are you still planning on coming in a few weeks or will finances prevent that? I wish Morgan the best of luck. It takes time but I'm sure blessings are around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are getting a break! Breaks from school are beautiful! Are you close to gradumawating? And I want to see pictures of Lorainne!

    ReplyDelete