September 22, 2008

Trip to Washington, D.C.

We had a very adventurous trip to the temple over the weekend. Our friends, Ellen and Matt got married and so we came up for the sealing and to be able to do a session at the temple. Unfortunately, we had to be up pretty early because the temple is three hours away from where we live. About two hours into the trip I realized that I had left my wallet at home which had my driver's license and more importantly my temple recommend. Thankfully my Bishop and the temple were able to work with me and get me into the temple but not in time to see my friends' sealing ceremony. We were blessed to have Autumn with us to watch Lorraine so we could go and do a session which both of us desperately needed. Then we had to get home by six so Morgan could go to work! We didn't make it but his employer was really cool and he didn't get in trouble.
At the temple in D.C.
Lorraine and her favorite pacifier, apple juice.
Beautiful temple spires.
Our excuse to go the temple, Ellen and Matt got married!

No comments:

Post a Comment