September 30, 2008

I'm It

Danielle tagged me

4 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Entering Middle school
2. Being a brat
3. Hitting puberty
4. Started my career.....well at least playing the viola.

4 Things on my list to do today
1. Study for a Spanish test
2. Take care my little girl
3. Make dinner
4. Practice

4 Things I love about Morgan
1. His willingness to work hard
2. The way he is with our daughter
3. His weird sense of humor
4. The way he shows me he loves me by doing the dishes

4 Jobs I've had
1. Florsheim Associate
2. Osh Kosh Associate
3. Ruby Tuesday Waitress
4. Burbank Early Childhood Aide

4 Movies I've Seen more than once
1. A walk to remeber
2. Pyscho
3. Die Hard
4. The Wedding Planner

4 Places I've Lived
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Buena Vista, VA
3. Columbus, OH
4. Don't know about the fourth one yet.....maybe Mississippi

4 Places I've Been
1. New York City
2. Washington D.C.
3. San Diego
4. Nauvoo, Illinois

4 Places I want to visit
1. Vienna
2. London
3. Paris
4. Any where in Italy

4 T.V. shows I watch
1. So you think you can dance
2. Jon and Kate + eight
3. What Not to Wear
4. Fraiser

4 Things you may not know about me
1. I am only 21
2. I am a cub scout den leader
3. I really want to be a stay at home mom, only working as a private teacher out of the home
4. I am excited to have more kids....just not right now

4 People to be tagged for this game.
1. Anika
2. Cheslea
3. Charity
4. Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so it took me a long time to respond to this one. It was fun reading all of your answers. Boy, does it make me feel old thinking that ten years ago I was your age now. And by the way I love the show, So you think you can dance, but I didn't put it on my list cause it is a summer show and I put the shows I am watching now, except Lost. I am addicted to that show because I keep hoping that it is going to make sense and so I keep watching to get answers. I know that is their whole ploy to keep us watching, and well, it works.

    ReplyDelete