January 23, 2009

Mary Kay Consultant

I am a new Mary Kay Consultant and I am trying to get my business going. I have a website where all can come to purchase and shop!

www.marykay.com/shannondeane

I really need your help to start my business, if you are here in Buena Vista, I would love to hold a skin care class for you! If your not, then at least take a look around my website.

I love Mary Kay because their products WORK! They are not the type of product that you would get at Wal-Mart that is watered down and doesn't work or last as long and it's NOT nearly as expensive as the products that you would get at the cosmetic counter in a department store. The skin care products are simply amazing. They have helped clear some of my acne scars that I got after I had Lorraine. They make my skin feel sooo soft. I wouldn't be trying to sell these products unless I believed in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment