April 26, 2009

Moving Stinks!







Lorraine on Easter

Sitting in HER chair


Reading with Daddy

I hate MOVING. It is such a pain in the neck, literally! We moved on April 15th and we were able to move everything that day, except cleaning the house. We are somewhat enjoying our new place. We actually have bigger bedrooms and closets but we don't have any counter space for food prep or a large enough living room. We are still unpacking stuff but hopefully we will be able to find a place for it all.

I have been crazy busy but thankfully I am done with classes for the semester and all that is left for me is finals. I get a couple days off and then I get to do it all over again! I am taking 19 credits over the course of the summer. It is just getting me closer to graduation. Morgan and I sat down together to figure out how far I was with my graduation requirements, and we found that I wasn't as far as I want or thought that I was. I have three more semesters, but I WILL finish by next Spring. I have to, I really need to get my degree and fast.

Morgan is doing well and we have made the arrangements to go to Vermont in June for graduation. It is so exciting that he will finally have his masters' degree, hopefully someone will recognize his talent and hire him. We haven't heard back from any jobs yet. Oh! I hope we here something soon. Lorraine is doing well too!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 19 credits for during the summer. I think I was dying with just 8. But of course I don't remember how that all works anymore. So I noticed you mentioned you have solidified your trip to Vermont? Does that mean we're definitely going to get to see you? If so let me know the exact dates as soon as you can! I'm glad things are going well. Any pregnancy news yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Lorraine is just as much a "computer geek" as Grace. It makes them feel so important to type on the computer. Just don't let her erase all your bookmarks or put on a weird screen saver (true stories).

    ReplyDelete