March 29, 2009

Craziness!

Our lives have been so increadibly busy that I haven't had time for a new post! But as far as everything goes life is good! Morgan has been working hard and has finally found a new (but only temporary :( ) job, working for the census bureau! Thankfully though it is a 40 hour a week job making great money! Finally, we can get ahead! He also has a job interview on April 6th, for the Missiouri National Guard as a historian. I can't wait to see if he ends up getting it because it would triple our current income. It would be amazing if the Lord blesses us so that we can go there but if not He will lead us someplace else.

Lorraine has been a busy little girl too! She is now only napping once a day but thankfully it is a three hour nap. She has also made the transition from formula to milk. She loves most foods but not veggies. She won't even touch potatoes either (I wonder if she is my daughter on that one because I could not live without potatoes). Lorraine has also mastered getting up on the chair in front of my desk to play on my computer(or make it crash). I have learned not to leave my computer on or my screen up after I am done.

As for me, I am getting off the Paxil and I am so glad to be doing so. It just made me too tired to keep up with everything. I am doing well in my classes but I can't wait for them to be over. I've been busy getting presentation together, doing papers, practicing, and all other good things. I am also taking five classes of ballet a week. I may sound like a lot but it really isn't. I take Lorraine with me to the dance studio quite often and she has fun there. I love my ballet teacher and I love the fact that she lets me bring Lorraine to any of the classes that I need to.

I have also had some great success with Mary Kay sales this week. I held two classes and had someone call and need something. It was awesome to have had some success there because I was really feeling down about it, thinking that I have put in a lot of money but I haven't gotten a lot out of it. However, I think that is going to change.

This next week will be crazy because we have to start getting ready to move. Our lease is up in the middle of April and thankfully we have another place already. We just have to pack it up and move. Just a word of advice to any students out there.....DON'T MOVE AT THE END OF THE SEMESTER!!!! I wish the timing of it would have been better but alas our current landlords hate us and won't let us live here a moment beyond our lease. Morgan also has his second to last drill for the National Guard and will be gone all weekend. But on the good side, General Conference is this weekend and we will be uplifted and edified! Hallejuah!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. It sounds like things are going well. I'm very excited about Morgan's job and possible job offer. That would be so great!

    I remember when Owen started crashing our computer on a regular basis. Not fun. I'm envious Lorraine takes 3 hour naps. Owen takes one nap, usually only an hour though.

    Good luck with the end of the semester. Ballet sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete