August 23, 2008

Two Years of Wedded Bliss!


This last week Morgan and I celebrated our two year anniversary and it gave me the time to reflect upon the things we have done in the last year. We have moved twice, had a child, went to school, lived in Columbus during the coldest winter of our lives and vow never to live above the Mason-Dixon line ever again, went to Vegas for a month, and probably many other things that I am forgetting. We've definitely had our fair share of ups and downs but through everything we made it longer than some in this world. I am thankful for Morgan and I haven't always appreciated everything that he has done or tried to do. He is working hard to keep our family safe and happy. I am grateful for making a priority to have a temple marriage. It sure does help to have that eternal perspective when things just seem to be going crazy. I am grateful for the year we've spent together and I am excited to see what the next year brings. Who knows maybe Morgan will finally land that job he's been looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment