July 29, 2008

HEY Y'ALL

Hey everyone,

I decided that because not everyone has a myspace or facebook account I would start this blog. I am going to try to post pictures and stuff since January but we will see how it goes.

Morgan, Lorraine and I are doing wonderfully here in beautiful Buena Vista, VA. We really enjoy this place and are definitely glad to be back here. Morgan is working hard as a full-time masters degree student and as a pizza delivery driver. I am enjoying staying at home and taking care of Lorraine. Lorraine is one busy little girl. She is crawling now and even has two teeth! She loves playing with Mom and Dad all day that she doesn't want to nap like she should.



Lorraine looking all cute before church last Sunday.



I am very excited for the end of August because school will be starting! I am excited to get back to working on my degree and can't believe that I only have three semesters left to graduate.

I am excited about this blog and I hope that I will be able to stay in better touch with everyone now that we have this blog.

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice to see all the pictures! Of course it's not as great as seeing you in person, but it will do. We miss you lots! Your little girl is adorable with such beautiful eyes!

    The Eddys

    ReplyDelete